Miriam is absolutely amazing beyond words! During our sessions together, she has picked up on things that she should not have known -- she has an amazing gift of insight and knowledge. Thanks to Miriam, I feel more grounded, more centered and much more energetic than I have in years. -Alicia Caudle
A shaman is a healer who works with benevolent helping spirits in the unseen realms to harmonize body, mind and soul. We are made of energy, so it underlies all aspects of our health - physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. The ancient, powerful toolkit of shamanic healing can clear you of unnecessary baggage, and restore your personal power, making you feel like yourself again.
Shamanic Energy Healing sessions take place in person and remotely, either over the phone or offline. In-person and distant sessions are equally powerful, as Miriam uses remote viewing to assess your energy field wherever you're located. The in-person session provides more of a sensory experience, while clients describe remote sessions as trance-like and relaxing.
A typical Shamanic Healing session consists of the following:
- Introductory Conversation - Miriam listens to you describe areas of concern or focus including any dominant emotional, mental or physical patterns, and guides you to set an intention for the work.
- Healing - Miriam guides you through some tools to ground your energy and get it flowing at the start of the session. She calls in the seven directions and the spiritual support team who will assist with the work. Miriam works with shamanic tools, including sacred herbs, a drum, rattle, feathers, crystals, sound healing tools, etc. She provides a running description of the areas of your energy field that are shifting. She reveals all supportive insights that arise, whether about relationships that are affecting your field, habitual ways you show up in the world, memories, objects or entities that she released from your field, connections with power animals, angels or loved ones on the other side. Many clients opt to have the session recorded so they can use the grounding exercise and continue to reflect upon the insights at home.
- Emotional Clearing - Should your focus be a deeply-embedded emotional pattern, Miriam may guide you through an alternative session type, which is dialogue-based process that liberates the part of you that is engaged in this pattern (AKA Shamanic Coaching).
- Debrief - Miriam checks in to see how you feel and answer any questions that you might have.
- Recommendations - Miriam describes tools that you can use for self-care following the work that was performed. These recommendations are also emailed to you after your session.